€1075 ex. VAT
Free shipping in Europe
Availability: In stock
The EssenceFM is an innovative and powerful FM synthesizer, making FM more accessible than ever.
Pre-orders are limited in quantity due to production capabilities, it allows you to get it at a lower price and ensures you have an EssenceFM from the first production batch. These "First Edition" units also show a special message on screen during startup.
Estimated availability: February 2020 for first units
Conditions: Payment on order, refund possible if product not ready 5 months after order
Schedule for the upcoming months:
|December 2019||User manual released, preorders started, additional software testing|
|January 2020||Finishing sound design, PCB production|
|February 2020||Sheet metal & front panel production. First units assembled & shipped|
|March 2020 - May 2020||More units shipped, some for retailers and demo purposes|
About the two first pictures: They are from the prototype, not the final product. At this time, the final designs are being manufactured. The front panel will look like this :
- 300 voice polyphony (6-op FM synthesis), up to 128 of them can be split/layered per patch
- Free algorithm design by drag&drop
- 24 realtime-interpolated waveforms, imported from wave files or drawn via the touchscreen
- 128 steps voice sequencer
- 8 modulation matrix slots per voice (138 sources, 228 destinations)
- Microtuning support
- 8 balanced audio outputs
- 3 seconds boot time, 2ms latency
- Undo/Redo and Copy/Paste physical buttons for fast and convenient editing
- Two integrated high quality effects DSP
- Internal memory can store more than 3000 voices/patches
- Multiple MIDI connectivity: DIN, RTP (Ethernet), USB device, USB host
You can also look at the user manual to get an in-depth understanding of its features.
- EssenceFM synthesizer
- Printed user manual
- Mounting brackets
- Universal (100-240V) AC adapter with IEC EU plug
WarrantyThe EssenceFM is sold with an included 2-years manufacturer warranty, allowing two workshop returns in case of a defective product.
Please refer to the user manual for the warranty conditions.