v1.0 (08/01/2023 D/M/Y) © 2023 KODAMO
Importing voice banks
- Press Load user bank from MASK1 to retrieve your current user bank. Press Download bank to computer to get a backup copy. Click on the list to select the first slot to import the bank into.
- In the left yellow pane, press Load voices from file to load a voice bank.
- Press Copy all to copy the bank to your user bank (or select the voices you want to import with click+CTRL then press Copy selection to import only specific voices).
- Check that your user bank seems correct, then press Send to MASK1 to send your modified user bank into your MASK1.
Exporting voice banks
- Press Load user bank from MASK1 to retrieve all your user voices
- Select the voices you want to share from your user list (you can keep CONTROL pressed or use the mouse to select several voices), then press Download selection to computer.
How to organize your user bank
- Press Load user bank from MASK1 to retrieve all the voices. Press Download bank to computer before doing any modifications so you have a backup.
- Now by using the up and down keys on your computer keyboard, you can move the voices in the list.
- When you're satisfied with the results, press Send to MASK1 to send the whole modified bank contents. These changes will be permanently stored in the MASK1 memory.
- To get a CSV list of the voices and their attributes, press Download voice list
- If you have a backup file, you can load it from your computer by pressing Load voices from file
Connect your MASK1 to your computer using USB or DIN connectors. Then select your MIDI input/output devices.
Input device :
Output device :