New firmware available
Layer Morphing - XY Controller - Wavefolding
Click on the picture above to watch the video.
- [XY Controller] Use the touch screen as an XY controller (Global > TouchPad). Both axis can be configured to send Control Changes internally or though MIDI out. It can control any FM parameter (via the Modulation Matrix) and effect parameters (CC47-93, see user manual).
- [Layer Morphing] Morph between up to 4 layers inside a Patch, manually or using an orbital LFO. Morphing works by moving your finger on the touch screen or by using setting X/Y Speed and Depth parameters for the orbital LFO. Morphing is made for live use, LFO settings aren't saved in the patch.
- [Waveform List] Option to listen to the currently playing voice/patch while editing waveforms (instead of listening to the waveform alone)
- [Waveform Editor] Fold-Back distortion was added as an additional tool to shape your waveforms. Press the Gain button then check the Fold-Back box to use it.
- [Waveform Editor] Waveform area selection can be done by turning Knobs 1 & 2
- [Modulation Matrix] Envelope segment durations can now be controlled even for segments located after the sustain point
- [Modulation Matrix] New "Common RNG" source. Generates a single random number on Note On which can be used on multiple slots of the modulation matrix (the already existing RNG source generates a new number for each slot)
- [Aftertouch] Aftertouch smoothing (Global > MIDI). Greatly reduces audio artifacts with MIDI controllers that send too few aftertouch messages.
- [MIDI Player] Independent volume control for MIDI file playback
- [Effects] BPM indicator for Delay and Long Delay effects
- [Voice Editor] Reaching the Quartertones parameter bounds automatically increments/decrements the Multiplier, also reaching the Fine parameter bounds automatically increments/decrements Quartertones. That allows you to explore a wide range of operator frequencies without having to switch between parameters.
- [Voice Editor] Pressing Copy on the voice editor when nothing is selected will copy the whole voice. Also works for Paste.
- [Voice Editor] Operator frequencies are now displayed in the operators. Can be disabled by unchecking Op Frequencies in Global > Display
- [Voice/Patch Editor] Undo/Redo is less confusing by considering tab change as an undo/redo step (editing something on tab A, then doing a change on tab B then pressing Undo won't immediately bring you back to tab A)
- [Lists] Option to disable wraparound when scrolling lists (Global > Display > Input)
- [Patch List] Button to show which Patches are used in Performances
- [Misc] Positive key scaling, negative velocity scaling and RTP-MIDI did not work correctly in v5.0
- [Voice Editor] Modifying voice frequency parameters while using the Scale Override feature (patch) updated currently playing notes with wrong pitches
Thank you for your support
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
The Kodamo Teamhttps://kodamo.org
To unsubscribe, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org